Egg diet is a diet program where you must build a minimum of a single meal of the day as a traditional breakfast staple. This diet plan is low in calories, carbohydrates, and high in protein which helps you lose weight quickly. There are many distinct types of the egg diet, the common thing in every diet plan is that you need to eat 3 meals a day with no snacks and drink only water or you can have zero-calorie drinks.
Eggs are full of protein, vitamin, vitamin A, phosphorus, and 2 B-complex vitamins, what else does your body need for energy? Eggs are also known as a very good source of riboflavin, selenium, and choline.
There are lots of different types of egg diet programs but in every single diet, you need to eat foods that are based on eggs. Let me tell you about some of the strategies.
- 14-day egg diet plan — this type of egg plan has 3 meals every day. For 14 Days you need to forget about Snacks and Calories. You should have a meal of egg and break 2 foods of other protein sources like fish and poultry. For adding up more protein you may add broccoli or spinach to your foods. This diet can also be referred to as a boiled egg daily diet, in order from the name you have to eat hard-boiled eggs just.
- Egg and grapefruit diet this diet can also be of 14 days the gap between the 14-day egg diet plan and this diet is that you have to eat half the half and spoonful of egg in each meal. Bear in mind no additional fruit afterward grapefruit is permitted.
- Egg-only diet this diet plan is a diet plan which comes under mono diets, these type of mono diets isn’t healthy coz you simply eat a single meal for quite a while, here in this diet you only consume a spoonful egg and water for the whole 14 days. Here is the only kind of diet program in which you’re strictly not permitted to exercise.
- Medical egg diet this diet is quite interesting, here you can have to eat one piece of bread with your egg, which may be consumed in any manner but without carbs. Here you can eat as many fruits and vegetables as you want. Even black java and zero-calorie beverages are permitted.
- Keto egg diet — within this diet you have to increase your fat intake as your body moves in ketosis. Within this diet, you are recommended to consume your egg with just cheese and butter.
What you can eat and what not in egg diet programs:
The food you can consume:
- Poultry and fish
- Grapefruit and berries
- Leafy green vegetables
- Broccoli, mushrooms, and pepper
- Black coffee and black tea
The food You Aren’t allowed:
- Any Kind of bread or pasta
- Fried food items
- Milk, juice, etc
Pros and cons:
- Quick weight loss
- All nutrients that an egg contain
- Lack of vitality
- Digestion problems
- May increase cholesterol levels
- The wreck diet increases your weight quickly’